- Take my sproglets to Walt Disney World Florida next year.
- Get down to a reasonable weight: This is an ongoing bugbear of mine and ideally the weight will be lost in the next 16 months in time for No.1
- Plan at least 1 fancy dress party.....just because!!
- Go to NYC for a long weekend shopping with the girlies.
- Take my sister to Las Vegas for her 21st (in 4 years time), can you see the USA theme!!
- Change my hairstyle and experiment with clothes....atm my hair is long, dark and curly, my clothes are pretty non descript which translates into I don't stand out of the crowd and people rarely remember seeing me.
- Fall madly in love.
- Move away from my hometown.....I don't know if this will be do-able, but it's an option and I've already moved away once and came back.
- Start saving for a rainy day.
- Keep up with my beloved Blog.
- Make new friends.
- Seeing as I've just landed a new job, I want to excel in what I do and see what opportunities come my way.
- Enjoy cooking more.
- See the Aurora Borealis
- Visit Rome
- Visit Paris
- Take the sprogs to Egypt
- Spend 3 months in Canada...I've always wanted to live in Canada but would need to go on an extended holiday just to make sure I like it.
- Parachute out of an aeroplane....attached to an experienced person of course
- Reconnect with my spirituality.
Wednesday, 18 April 2012
20 Things To Do Before I'm 40
Yes, I have another 8 years but I have a lot planned and will need the dollar to proceed with said plans!!