Monday 11 March 2013

Erin's learning today

Erin really enjoys her Rainbow Fish book.





I thought of incorporating some activities for her to do which relate to the story, but without a printer I had to improvise and this was what I came up with.


I hand-drew this picture of Rainbow fish for her to colour in (I'm so proud of this, I'm not very good at drawing at all, but I think it's really good)


Then I created a wordsearch with key words to find.

Erin was very impressed with my efforts and quickly got to work.




She used her book for inspiration when colouring in.





She really enjoyed her wordsearch but made 2 mistakes.





All in all, it was a success, but I'll be glad when I can buy a printer on Wednesday.

I've written out my lesson plan for the kids to learn tomorrow and I've already prepared them for what will happen. Since they've been out of school, I've just let them do whatever they wanted but made sure they completed some Maths and carried on with reading, but as from tomorrow, I will be introducing Science, Art, Languages and History but I'll blog more on what we cover tomorrow, along with work the kids have completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment