Friday 16 August 2013

High five for Friday Link Up

What a week this has been!

I'm missing my boy like crazy (he's gone camping and wont be back til Monday) but I'm enjoying spending some one-to-one time with Erin. I'm linking up for the very first time with Lauren Elizabeth for High five for Friday, which is a round-up of the 5 best things about the previous week or 5 things I'm grateful for. Please go and check her out, her blog is just fabulous.


1. I'm such a bookworm and heart Tess Gerritsen, so as soon as I saw this book in the shop, I had to have it. I'm 3/4 of the way through and can't wait to finish it.

2. Erin and her friends went frog-hunting and came back with these cute little froggies, have you ever seen anything so sweet. We made sure they were returned safely to their home again.

3. I love lunch dates with my girl, she is definitely her mothers daughter and loves spending time with me as much as I love spending time with her. After a girly shopping trip, we stopped off at our fave cafe and had milkshakes and pannini's.

4. We love Movie Nights just as much as lunch dates, this week we decided to buy lots of munchies, close the curtains and have a cosy movie night watching Tremors. It is one of our favourite films and we have it recorded on our Sky Box to watch as many times as we like.

5. The London Eye at night. I was lucky enough to be whisked off to London this week, I Heart London during the day but seeing it at night and being right in the middle of it was unbelievable. It was such a surreal night that I woke up in my own bed the next morning thinking it was all a dream.

I've loved taking part in this link up; summing up the best parts of my week in 5 steps, I'm going to take part every single Friday. So tune in next Friday for my H54F or why not pop along to Lauren Elizabeth and join in for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment