Friday, 23 August 2013
High Five For Friday
1. I love my nephew Mason, he's only 5 months old and the most placid, laid-back baby I know and super cute to boot.
2. Days out at the park with these 2 are the best way to spend a nice summer day.
3. Lounging on the deck chairs, watching the world go by.
4. We love donkeys, Erin made a new friend this week. His name is Charlie.
5. Face painting. Erin loved it!! I think I may have to learn how to do it, she'd have her face painted every day if she could.
I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for another fabulous High Five For Friday. Please pop along and share your highlights of the week or read up on what others have been doing this week.