Sunday 23 February 2014

Box of OMG!

We were lucky enough to be selected for a Box of OMG!


You can find out all about them here

Upon opening the box, we were pleasantly surprised!


Look at all these goodies!! Erin love love loves Moshi Monsters and in this box she got some tattoos, trading cards and stickers, she was super happy with them.

Also included in the box was Emerald Star by Jacqueline Wilson, this is a little out of Erin's reading capabilities but we've decided that I will read it to her, we can't wait to start it. I've never read a Jacqueline Wilson book but I've heard great things about them.

We also received a pair of Aces laces, they were very very cute and Erin is planning on using them with her new trainers.

I have to say we loved this box, even better that it was free, but I have to admit that I would pay the £4.99 to guarantee a box. We love receiving boxes of goodies like this, it adds to the suspence of not knowing what you will receive.

Sign up today and you may be allocated a free box!


1 comment: