Monday 3 February 2014

Meal Plan Monday

This week, I'll be using up bits and pieces from the cupboards ready for my big food shop on Wednesday. My financial week runs Wednesday to Tuesday, so today and tomorrow are still part of last month's finances....I have nothing left now til Wednesday. God bless my little store cupboard.

Monday: Tuna and sweetcorn Pasta
Tuesday: Chips, bacon and spaghetti hoops

We'll eat a little better after shopping, I've planned the following meals.

Wednesday: Chicken Stir-fry with Szechuan spicy tomato sauce
Thursday: Bacon and Leek Risotto
Friday: I'm out for dinner with the girls
Saturday: I'll treat us to a takeaway of some sort
Sunday: Roast dinner at my Dad's 

I've been trawling different foodie sites in the hope of getting some inspiration for our meals, it has to be simple and adaptable to suit us all. I've found these sites to be very useful, with plenty of ideas and inspiration:



If you use a different site for your foodie inspiration then please leave me a message so I can check it out.


Meal Planning Monday



1 comment:

  1. Everything sounds delicious!! Especially the Bacon and Leek Risotto!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete