Sunday 19 January 2014

Gruffalo Crafts

Last month we subscribed to the rainy day box but before I could get to it and blog about it, Erin had beat me to it and started doing the crafts, so I knew as soon as this month's box arrived, I had to be a bit quicker.

Erin and I love doing crafts, it's our favourite thing to do together. When I saw this monthly box advertised online, I knew it was something that Erin and I could enjoy together.

This month's main craft was a gruffalo mask:




The box also contained some monster stickers, a card game and an origami folding craft. Erin loved completing this mask and needed no help from it at all...in fact I felt quite redundant, but I thought she did brilliantly.

She's already asking when the next box will be arriving!!

Linking up with mummy daddy and me

 

*Note - I was not compensated for this review, I paid for the box myself and the views are my own*

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow that mask is amazing, she did a very good job. My daughter would love that, she is a little obsessed with the Gruffalo at the moment! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that looks like so much fun!!!
    i love your blog theme by the way, very pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids would love that! We love the Gruffalo in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it looks like she had fun doing it even if she didn't need any help. I sometimes wish my boys would enjoy crafts but they're more the computer games types.

    #MagicMoments
    Morgan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had lots of fun x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww Laura this looks like super fun!

    thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh - Peanut is too young for that but he loves Gruffalo so maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cools that little mask well done Erin on making ur mask

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever and smart that is! Love the mask she made…can't wait for my little girl to enjoy doing crafts.

    Ritz x
    www.bebenus.com

    ReplyDelete