Monday 13 January 2014

Laura Every Day 2014 Week 2

You can find my intro to this challenge here.

Day 6 - Something I wore: I took full advantage of the last day of the Xmas holidays and stayed in my pyjamas all day.


Day 7 - This!! This is what I watched, I watch a lot of these programmes, they are my favourites.


Day 8 - Makes you smile: I keep achievements folders for both my kids and everytime I look through them, I have this crazy-daft-proud-mama smile on my face.


Day 9 - Proud Moment: The days when my 2 children were born were the proudest moments of my life, just looking from when they were born to how they look now, it feel like they've always been here yet I worry they're growing too quickly and before I know it they'll be flying the nest.....Quick, press the pause button.


Day 10 - Favourite: My favourite song at the moment has to be this one, I can listen to it over and over again and it never gets old or boring.


Day 11 - Work: Seeing as it was a Saturday and I wasn't at my normal job, I took a picture of my beloved blog....I think it counts as work also.


Day 12 - Shoes: This is shoe heaven to me. I would love to be able to dedicate a room to my shoes and my clothes. Not that I have loads to show off, just that it would give me a reason to have to go out and buy lots...to fill the room.


Thank you for taking the time to come over and look through my pics, if you are doing your own photo-a-day challenge, please send me a link through the comments and I'll hop over and have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment