Monday 6 January 2014

Laura Everyday 2014

I am a religious reader of The Mix and Match Mama blog and last year she introduced her Shayeveryday2013, where she would share a picture everyday which would give an insight to her and her families life. If you've never read this blog, I wholly suggest you fly on over there and start from the very beginning.

With following the Mama all year and knowing how much I loved to see what she and her family got up to, I decided that I would do the same for me and my family and #lauraeveryday2014 was created.

Through the same blog, I also came across these lovely ladies The McAnally's and The Slaughters. I also religiously read these blogs. Both ladies created a Photo A Day in January challenge which looked like a lot of fun, so I've merged the 2 together and will share my #lauraeveryday2014 and #eandajanchallenge pics here every Monday.



If you'd like to join along with these challenges, you can catch me on Instagram:

 @laurajfreeman

or search

#lauraeveryday2014.

You can also catch up with the ladies above on Instagram:

@andrea2220
@slaughteren
@mixandmatchmama

So now with the blurb complete, I can now get on with the photo challenge:

Day 1: Starting off the New Year with my 2 favourite people, all nice and cosy in our pyjamas.





Day 2: A selfie, complete with full make-up.




Day 3: My nice healthy breakfast, thankfully you can't see the very unhealthy sugar in my cup of tea.




Day 4: I turn around and I see Erin curled up on the sofa with her tablet, her baby Olivia and a tub of Celebrations.




Day 5: I absolutely adore reading, there's nothing better than curling up with a good book when the weather is a tad Winter-Crazy and it's warm and cosy inside.


And lastly, I'll leave you with 2 bonus pictures which weren't part of the challenge but I love them too much to not put them on here.


 




4 comments: