Monday 20 January 2014

Meal Planning Monday

The general consensus for January is that it's a long, boring month. I tend to agree, after the wonderful month of December, the fun and games of Christmas and New Year celebrations, January almost seems like an anticlimax! Back to reality with a bang.

Most of us, myself included, like to shed those Christmas pounds, so as soon as New Year is over, we get back onto the healthy eating wagon. I've been trying so hard over the years to get down to a healthy weight but I just can't find the motivation to lose the weight and keep it off.

But, as usual, I will start the week off with great determination and intentions. I just don't know how long it will last. I've gone through my cupboards and my fridge freezer and my meal plan for the week is as follows:

Monday - Tuna Pasta
Tuesday - Spaghetti Bolognese
Wednesday - Pasta night at my Mums
Thursday - Balti Curry and Rice
Friday - Chicken & Pepperoni pasta bake
Saturday - Birthday Meal @ Nandos with my Sister
Sunday - Sunday Roast at my Dads

My diet is very carb-heavy, maybe this is where I'm going wrong? Something to think about for sure.


Meal Planning Monday

1 comment:

  1. Ohh everything sounds fab!
    Is it your birthday? If it is happy birthday! Have a fab day x

    ReplyDelete