Sunday 12 January 2014

Share it Sunday - My Favourite Christmas Presents

My favourite Christmas present of 2013 has to be my new all-singing all-dancing super soft and cosy housecoat. My mum bought me this along with about 5-6 pairs of pyjamas and I have to say I love it.



Now that the weather is cold and I'm trying my hardest to cut down on my gas usage, this housecoat has come in handy to wear instead of having the central heating on all day.

The best thing about it......It's Pink!!!!!!

Erin's favourite Christmas present is her Baby Annabelle doll who she has named Baby Olivia (she already has another Baby Annabelle)

She has played with this doll every day.

Damian's favourite Christmas present has to be his beloved Trashies.


This boy is Trashie-Mad!!
He has 326 of them and knows every single Trashies name and which series it is from (there are 5 series)


I'm linking up with ohsoamelia.com for her Share It Sundays blog-hop, so hop on over and see more Favourite Christmas Presents.


ohsoamelia

8 comments:

  1. I was only having an argument/debate the other day over whether it is a housecoat or dressing gown! Seems I lose haha! Great prezzies :-)

    PS I'm following via the linky, would love it if you come over to say 'hi' or follow back?? carsonsmummy.blogspot.co.uk #shareitsundays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's more of a geography thing as to whether you call it a housecoat or a dressing gown lol I had a debate a long time ago over stingy/jaggy nettles....I call them jaggy nettles and I was told at the time that a lot of people from Scotland call them jaggies, I live in the Midlands but my family are from Scotland.

      I will pop over and have a look around your blog, thank you for sharing it with me x

      Delete
  2. Love the house coat/dressing gown lol. ! I must get one and its pink!! Thanks for linking up. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pink so much. Thank you for hosting, I'm already looking forward to next weeks x

      Delete
  3. Brilliant presents! I do love new PJs myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No matter how many pairs of pyjamas I have, I always seem to have 1 favourite pair that I want to wear all the time xx

      Delete
  4. My mum got me PJ's too, must be a mummy thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be a mum-thing. My mum gets me them every year but I'm definitely not complaining, they are always super-cosy xx

      Delete