Friday 17 January 2014

It's Friday!!!!

It's been a funny old week this week but Friday is here none the less.


My week has mostly taken the form of these 5.

  1. My all-singing all-dancing super cosy housecoat.
  2. Crosswords
  3. Ritz crackers and chocolate spread - this is fast becoming my favourite snack, the sweetness of the spread along with the saltiness of the crackers....oh my it's delicious.
  4. A cup of tea in my favourite mug.
  5. Charles Worthington Detangling Spray....I have to sing the praises of this spray. Erin has such curly hair and every morning before I even attempt to put the comb through it, I have to use a detangling spray. I've used a lot of sprays, but time and time again I've found you have to saturate the hair before I can get the comb through it, which leaves Erin with soaking wet hair. However, my stepmum gave me this spray to try and all it takes is a few sprays and away we go, and what's better is Erin's hair is not wet.
So that my friends is my High Five For Friday, as always linking up with the fabulous Lauren Elizabeth and also with Darci over at the Good Life Blog, so hop on over and see more High Fives.



 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

2 comments:

  1. Girrrl...LOVE that you call it your "housecoat." I just call mine "Patagonia" after the brand-it's a sweatshirt I LIVE in. Curly haired kiddos are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ritz and chocolate spread!! All girls, especially moms, need their fix... Mine is Nutella!

    Tiffany
    http://thiswholehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete