Tuesday 7 January 2014

My Spring 2014 look

I'm quite aware we're still in the midst of the Great British Winter, but I thought it would be as good a time as any to look forward to Spring and some great looks I came across on Pinterest.

The following pictures have been copied and pasted in here so if you want details on any items you see here, then you can find the actual Pin on my Pinterest board here.

Look 1:

I heart the maxi-skirt/denim jacket look and this to me would be light enough for those lovely warm Spring days but also warm enough for if the temperature doesn't quite pick up. It's a lovely fresh look and I especially love the bag chosen. I don't think a woman can own enough bags!

Look 2:

I love how the colour of the cardigan brings out the flowers in the dress, the scarf along with a pair of tights could be added for the milder days. For the warmer days, the boots could be swapped with either a pair of sandals or some pumps. Again, I swoon over the bag.

Look 3:


Another take on the maxi skirt/denim jacket look.

Look 4:

I adore the colours in this outfit, I personally would swap the heels for flats, but I think they would still look great. The cut of this dress is ideal for my body-type, it pinches in at the waist and flows over the hips and backside therefore hiding all my lumps and bumps.

Look 5:

Very simple outfit but still very girly.

Look 6:

I absolutely love the colour of this blazer, very fresh and girly and perfect for Spring. Again, I'd swap the heels for flats. I love how it combines the smartness of the blazer with the casualness of the plain white vest and jeans to make a great outfit.

I'm still in my everlasting journey of trying to lose weight, but just looking at these gorgeous outfits, along with many other via Pinterest, it will hopefully keep my motivation up to shedding some extra pounds in the run-up to Spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment