Monday 13 January 2014

My Pinterest Pins: Week 1

I think by now, readers of my blog must know that I'm a little very obsessed with Pinterest. I could spend hours on there, whether it's drooling over the gorgeous shoes, decorating my dream house or laughing over the funny pics. There is something for everyone.

So, I thought, every week I'd blog about what I've been looking at. If you'd like to join along, please by all means leave a comment and I'll hop on over to Pinterest and see your pins.

I'm trying to be extra-organised by looking at some Valentine's Day crafts to do with my children:



 link

I also came across these gorgeous Valentine's Day displays:



I've also been looking into gaining some inspiration when it comes to my kiddos school lunches:


One thing that I really want to do is have a display table in my hallway, one where I can change the display according to a celebration or a holiday or even just to match the season.

For when it's a birthday:

For when it's Spring:

For Easter:

So there you have some pins that I've been looking at, I hope you've enjoyed them and maybe even pinned them for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment