Thursday 30 January 2014

Thrifty Thursday

There's nothing I love more than a rummage around the local charity shops, I've found some bargains in my time, from designer clothes for the kids to books that have only been released. It's amazing what you can find if you look hard enough.

This week was another of my bargain finds:


As I have previously mentioned, Erin has very curly hair and keeps the detangling spray makers in business. I went into my local British Heart Foundation shop and saw these boxes of hair products, 6 bottles of Shampoo/Conditioner and 6 bottles of detangling spray, all for £4.....Bargain!!!

Then I went into the British Red Cross and found these tops:


Perfect for work and just £6 spent.

I was very impressed with my bargain finds, I do love me some charity shop bargains.



9 comments:

  1. You found some great bits there. I luuurrve charity shops! Thanks for joining in with #ThriftyThursday :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always hit the charity shops before any other shop, you just never know what you will find. Thank you for hosting xx

      Delete
  2. Fab bargains! I love a good rummage around charity shops too. Good times :o) #ThriftyThursday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately where I live, we don't have very many charity shops, however in the next town they have a ton of them, I love them xx

      Delete
  3. Wow,I am so impressed with your shampoo/detangling bargain! I need to go to charity shops more often. #thriftythursday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was super impressed also, there were more boxes of them but I didn't want to be too greedy xx

      Delete
  4. Wow! My OH would love all those hair products!! Well done you, some fabby bargains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter loved them, she has more hair products than me xx

      Delete
  5. Wow!! What a bargain for all that shampoo and conditioner #ThriftyThursday

    ReplyDelete